Friday, December 17, 2010

Winter is here!! My to-do list for 2011

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!

Winter is finally here, it is time to start celebrating and to start to get ready for a new year! 2011 is on its way.
Well since it is coming I decided to share my to-do list of 2011. Some of the things I want to do this year. Plus, putting it here will help me out too. :) I wont forget and I can always come back and cross it out when it is accomplished.
So here you go:
Things to do in 2011
-Fall in love..... ♥☺♥ (in the process♥☺)
-Go to a dance ♪♫♪
-Get Internship for local Newspaper
-Get a job $$$$
-Go to Vegas and actually have fun
-Watch movies 24 hours straight! :)
-Learn Japanese
-Golden Gate Bridge
-Six Flags
-Disneyland
-Run in the rain
-Go to Mexico and watch "el castillo"
-Cook a cake from scratch!

I believe that this is all I can think of as in right now, but I will come back to this list and add. :)
Hopefully I am able to do these things. lol. If not.. Oh well, there is always next year. Right. :)

Happy Holidays,
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment