Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I am making my way back!


 
Hey Everyone!

It definitely has been a while! I am not going to make an excuse on why I have stopped doing everything I was doing before (videos, blogs, etc.) because honestly I just haven’t been feeling it! I haven't had the inspiration and motivation I would usually have.. You get me? 

Anyway, I am also not going to say that my videos will be a certain way or on a certain day because we all know that it is not going to happen. For some odd reason, I couldn’t stick to my previous arrangement so I decided to take this arrangement slowly. I figured I can slowly get into it and then figure out the harder things as I went.

 This post is just going to be me talking, nothing special nothing important. I just wanted to talk. I’ve been doing much thinking and much figuring things out. I have had some internal conflicts with myself. Things I would rather not discuss. I found that I need some sort of passion to get me started on this and for me to actually stick to it. So I have been searching and searching and I believe I found something I might have that passion to drive me to film very often. I hope I am right because I do enjoy making videos and writing. So I will for sure try to keep to my schedules.

I won’t be giving out any details on anything else. I also want to let you guys know I want to keep my life mostly private so you won’t learn much about what is going on in my private life anymore.

I’ll see you guys soon!!
Always,
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment