Friday, November 18, 2011

I've been gone for quite a while.... I am sorry

Okay, so I know that I have hardly written anything lately.... Well anything "real" at least... I mean, anything like what I used to write.... and I have no clue why.... I feel like... Hmmm... I don't know..... I have no head to write anymore... and I keep wondering why...... I have read what I used to write... and I doubt I'll be able to write like that again... Or I don't know, maybe it will just take me a very long time.... I suppose I might have unconsciously realized that virtually no one reads this, so there is no use in wasting my energy writing here. I suppose I stopped caring, but I don't want to stop caring. I want to keep writing, and this is just a theory....

My second theory is that I am just too busy to write anything at all anymore... I just don't have time, time like this at least. Because right now I am writing because I got a few minutes free out of my day, besides we are starting thanksgiving break and I am not worried about anything... I suppose that is what I get for turning 18... Hmmmm... I believe that "turning 18" will be my next topic... If I want to write anything useful. That is what I'll do... Anyway, as a High School senior it is very hard to manage time, specially with all this homework and University stuff.. Having to apply everywhere, and waiting for the acceptance letter. Gosh, now that I realize I haven't written to my Pen-Pal...lol.... I am sorry my friend... .See, gosh, senior year is really taking its' toll on me. Specially because I am editor of my school's newspaper. I have to handle so much at one time..... Oh well I will get through, hopefully by this summer I will have some time on my hands...

Okay, I know I have said this like a million times... "I will start writing again," but I am not going to say that because I have no clue if I will start writing again. I will try, that is something I can tell you. At least while we have this thanksgiving break. (:


Living,
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment