Friday, November 18, 2011

Turning 18...... Being in an emotional mess once again...

Last month I turned 18, and to tell you the truth... I don't feel much different... Since I am still in High School....
I feel strange though, I am 18.... I have no comment on this.... I suppose I just saw it pass by.... However, I did realize something... I realize that my life is so different from the time that I was seventeen... I have changed in so many ways, and my way of living is totally different than last year...

For the oddest reason I really want to cry right now..... I don't know why, and I guess I am back to where I started..... Just now I kinda do feel like I did back then, coming to a computer and putting every single thing I think on here. No one reads it anyway.... Damn, why I am so sad out of the blue??
Is it because I just realized that life is changing? Is it because I now know that I will never get the life that I used to have? I will never be a kid again? Life will never again be the same..? Gosh, and I am certantly not complaining about the life that I now have. Don't get me wrong, I love my life.... Up to its point... I mean come on, everyone has their problems, but seriously I do love my life. I have a great family, and an amazing boyfriend... but I still miss those days... actually to be precise, I miss the days before June 29, 2009....... Boy, where those the best days of my life or what... I have had amazing days since last Christmas, probably to top those before June 2009... but still.....

You know what I just realized? I am an emotional mess.......I cannot hold myself together right now.....

Annie.....

No comments:

Post a Comment