Thursday, January 20, 2011

Legend of the Guardians

I cannot remember when, but sometime last year I saw this movie. I know it is a long time and you are probably asking yourself "why is she writing about this?" But I feel like I haven't put enough time on my blog lately. I have a really good reason though..... I AM HAPPY AND LIVING MY LIFE!!!
Anyway, that I am living my life to the fullest doesn't mean I don't have my free moments here and there. So whenever I can I came back and write. Though, I should take into consideration that not many people read my blog.... but anyway....
Legend of the Guardians was a good movie in my opinion. Just my opinion. :)

Even though before I saw it I thought that it was going to be a horrible movie because it was about animals, and I didn't find any point in it. At the end I found that it was really good. I liked the message it portrayed and the plot and the characters. Jejeje, plus, I'll tell you a secret..... I saw it in IMAX :) For the first time I saw a movie in IMAX, funny maybe that's why I liked it so much, but who knows. Oh PLus I loved the song, To the sky by Owl City. :)

I'd love to keep writing, but I got a life to live
Annie♥☺

No comments:

Post a Comment