Friday, January 28, 2011

Time Traveler's wife

The Time Traveler's Wife (film)Image via Wikipedia
A couple days ago I watched this movie, and you wouldn't believe how many tears it got out of me. Time Traveler's wife was really a great movie, and very emotional for me. lol. I liked it regardless though, it was a really nice movie. Maybe just for that day, and I might not see it again, because it is one of those that you only see once and you'll remember for the rest of your life. Well that is how I feel about it.

I liked the whole story-line, it didn't get my attention until the complications started, and when things started going wrong, but it got my attention. It might not be everyone's choice, and you might not watch it because you want to, but I hope that if you do, you'll like it :)

Annie♥☺

PS I am sorry for not writing as much.. I don't think I have to explain myself again. But yeah.... Three words
I AM HAPPY! :)

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment