Friday, January 14, 2011

A little justification....

As you probably have seen I haven't really written anything these last few weeks... and well I have to admit, it goes further than that..... I haven't written in a long time, at least nothing that I see worthwhile, unless you think the opposite....
I don't know if you read earlier that I had a couple of inconveniences... well not really inconveniences but more like personal problems.... Well I think that they are all over now. Bad thing about that is that I am having such a good time lately, I hardly have any time or better said... I hardly remember to write. On here at least, because I make sure I document my life one way or another. (Journal XD)

Anyway, like I said life took a turn for me, a while back. I started feeling happier and realized that no one can make me happy unless I make myself happy... um.... How do I explain that without having it sound so funny???
Well, I can't be happy if I am not comfortable with myself and that didn't happen until I stopped caring a little for other people and started being a little selfish.... jeje I know, more than I already am.

You know it actually works wonders.... These last few months I have been smiling like I hadn't smiled in years, I have been having the time of my life, even though sometimes I do remember that I've hurt other people's feelings in the past.  
Though, that was in the past, and we can't live the present in the past.....
We need to live for today and never for yesterday or tomorrow.....

Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment