Thursday, February 3, 2011

The month of LOVE

So we are finally on February, and I cannot believe I am actually saying this, but I am happy that it is finally here. I wasn't waiting for it, actually, it took me a while to realize that we were in the month of LOVE. I am all about love, don't get me wrong, it is just that I had never had a reason to celebrate Valentine's Day, well I never had a Valentine in the first place. However, this year, there is someone special, I feel like I have to do something. I don't know whether to just not do anything... well I do know, I really want to do something special, I just don't know what. I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I can't figure out anything. I am pretty sure I'll come up with something, since I sorta always go through, but I want it to be special you know, something to remember.......
I guess I will go on through by myself, well with my special someone :)

Hey, how are you guys holding up with this Valentine business??? Any plans.......???
jejeje not that I want to get ideas from you or anything.... I am just curious.... (right...) If you may tell me about it, I'd like to hear what you've got to share. :)

With lots of LOVE
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment