Friday, February 25, 2011

Dreaming back on track...

Well, since I totally almost forgot about my whole dreaming activities.... I need to restart... In a way... I am not going to do what I was doing before though...I am going to try something new (by the way I advice you to do something new once in a while, which explains the bold letters).

Lucid Dreaming Cover ThumbImage via Wikipedia
I am going to try to have lucid dreams, I know that this is not going to be easy and that it will probably take a lot of practice, especially with the memory capacity that I have, but I also know that it will be worth it. At the end or when I have my first lucid dream I know it will have paid off. I only say this because of what I have heard, read and made logic of. So I really do not know whether it will really pay off. I just know that I am going to try it, and it will be like taking a risk. :)
Okay, so with that statement I am off, because I have a life to live and lucid dreams to have :)
Always,
Annie ♥
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment