Monday, March 7, 2011

Quick update

I feel like lately I hardly have time to do anything. (I will try to manage my time and do everything I have to). At all, homework, chores, or writing. However, I have my excuse, I am very so happy, and take on too much time just thinking. I am managing to do my homework most of the time, but I need to put  more time to it, I believe that falling in love does take your time and doesn't let you consentrate, but I don't mind. Being in love is the best thing that could ever have happened to me. I don't want to lose that feeling. :) However, I know that I can manage my time, finish my homework, do my chores while staying in love. lol. :)

I know you are probably going to think I am nuts, but I feel like this time I've found the right person. I am not going to say any more because I know that some people that do read my blog have to close a connection with me. Anyway, I advise you to fall in love if you haven't yet because it is the best feeling in the world. It is what makes you cry with happiness, jump with joy, and feel butterflies whenever thinking of that person.

In love,

Annie ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment