Monday, March 28, 2011

a dream.. more like nightmare

So.... Today i can write about my dream. Since I cant sleep and i just awoke from it. I really dont know why it is a nightmare. well i do. it was very scary for me, enough to cause me to wake up this early crying. :'(
Sucks, i hadnt had a nightmare in years. At least one this bad that caused me to wake up in the middle of the night. now i cant sleep. :(
the last nightmare i had was of my little sister getting hit by a car. This one was about my friends disappearing :( and me not able to find my boyfriend. I dont know, but I am guessing that I really care for them...
I dont remember every detail... well actually I do. I just really dont want to write about it. I'll write another post on it when I am ready.
Goodmorning,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment