Saturday, March 26, 2011

A dream about fish....again

Well guess what? I managed to remember a dream long enough for me to write it here. The thing is that I don't remember much of the details, however I do remember that I've had this dream before, it is not the first or second time that I have it.

Anyway, it is about fish.... I am pretty sure I have written about it before. Yeah... I'll look for it later when I am done writing this and add it.

In my dream, I find myself at a fish store, and how we got there, I believe it was on a car, and I was with my family, not all of them but most. The ones that are in the United States though. As we entered the store, my family started to disappear, until I found myself with just my mom, my sister, and one of my cousins. I found this very odd, but didn't do much about it. After a while, after seeing everything before going into the actual store which all looked like a giant fish museum, we were finally at the store. I want to talk a little about the museum-like part though, because it really stood out to me. There were tubes, giant tubes, and inside of them were fish, it was full of water, but I wasn't able to tell if the fish were alive or not. Some of the animals I saw were very odd, nothing like the fish I've seen before. Some of them looked familiar but most of them I couldn't recognize. Maybe they were fish that were extinct or something.

Well, when we were at the store, it hit me like a fishing store, because most of the fish or animals that they had there were dead. I asked the lady that was helping us, or maybe she was the owner, I don't know, I asked her if she had clown fish. I guess I was thinking of Nemo... jeje.... She told me she didn't that she only had eggs. So, at the end I ended up taking shrimp..... Weird huh.... My mom, sister and cousin always kept telling me to not get anything, that we would find another store, but I never listened and after that we left....
and that is pretty much it....

Interesting dream isn't it...? I thought it was, specially to be the first that I remember in a long time...
Well that is all I have for now :)
Peace,
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment