Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dreams... nightmare

so as you might know i had a nightmare very recently. I know that I probably sound like a little kid saying this, but you have to admit that you've had nightmares too. I am not the only one. However, this one was very scary. Well not scary as you might think. There were no monsters, no ghosts, no aliens. Nothing like that. The scary thing was that all my family and friends died. They were killed. That scares the crap out me. I am afraid of being alone. Yes I said it. I am afraid of being alone. I cant bare the thought. :( it brings tears to my eyes just to think that there might be a chance that I die alone.

Anyway,
I'd like to re-tell my nightmare. Just to get it out of my system.
Everything started at a store. It was red and white. The walls alternated colors. After a while everything changed and the store became sort of a club, everyone was dancing. There was a door, an orange door. People kept going in it, but they never come out. My friends and family all went in. Then I finally decided to go in myself. When I was inside I found that everyone was dancing, they seemed very happy. However, a dude with a lasso showed up. He started taking everyone I loved away. I couldnt do anything about it and i felt very useless. After a while I decided I need help. So I left the room to look for my boyfriend. I couldnt find him. This made me very sad. I couldnt remember if he had gone in the room too. So I went back to see if he had. When I entered the door again everyone I cared about was dead or being killed. It was a horrid sight and I couldnt stand it. I was so sad.
Then i woke up. It was around 4:00 in the morning when i did. The only thing I could do was to cry. I was so happy that it all was a dream, but I was scared. After that I wasnt able to go back to sleep in a long time...
well there you have it. the details of my nightmare.....
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment