Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Country music♥

I have completely and deeply fallen in LOVE with something called COUNTRY MUSIC!!!!!!!!!! I love it, I absolutely love it!!! I can't believe I had gone many of my years saying that I didn't like country music..... You know I have a little example...
A little conversation that has happened more than once in my life:
Random Person: Hey, so what type of music do you like?
Me: Hmm... I like almost everything except country and metal
Random Person: Oh really? Me too!!

SugarlandCover of Sugarland
So why did I ever say that I didn't like country music? Because I had never realized that I had never really heard it before... I thought that country music was people with hats and guitars all the time, and that intimidated me and made me stay away from it. So how did I come across to it? Very interesting story, I believe that my little sister started me at first... With just one song, you want to know which one? All I want to do by Sugarland... ♫♪All I wana do oooh ooh oooh is looove yooouu! ♪ lol I love that song. Well my little sister introduced it to me, because her teacher had been showing them country music. When I first heard this song I loved it!! I thought to myself that it didn't sound like what I thought country music was...

Cover of "Need You Now"Cover of Need You Now
After that I started listening to Need You Now by Lady Antebellum. Another song that I love!! ♫ I said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now!! ♪ I really like that song... lol After I discovered them I started listening to all their music and realized that I loved every-single-one of their songs... There was not one that I disliked.. At all! and that was so weird to me, because usually when I find a band or a singer there is at least one of their songs that I can't stand and that I skip when I am listening to it on my ipod... But that didn't happen with Lady Antebellum, it was the complete opposite, I had to replay their songs over and over and over again, and I wasn't getting tired of them.. and to this day I still don't get tired of them. :)I believe that I will always be able to listen to them unless they change their type of music or something...

So what happened next? Well I still told everyone that I didn't like country music because I still had the same impression from it than I did before because I had no idea that Lady Antebellum was a country band...
One day.... Hhahaha, I am getting the feeling that this is sounding more like a narrative.... lol I apologize... But I have a point.. I promise :) So bare with me for a while :) Please :)

One day I stumbled upon a channel... I was bored flipping through the channels and found this one... CMT I have no idea what it stands for... maybe country music something... lol anyway, I figured out that that channel was like MTV except in a country version... haha yeah I know, funny right? haha So I started watching it and now I discovered many many country bands and singers whom I love. I love them all, and I love all their songs! Honestly I do! :)
Examples?
Darius Rucker
Alan Jackson*
Brad Paisley*
Easton Corbin
Band Perry*
Blake Shelton
and many more :)
Here are some pictures, many which I just saw but I'd like to share anyway :)
I love Brad Paisley^^ he is so cute lol


Sugarland :)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment