Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sucker Punch

Okay, so first thing... I was supposed to write this review a very long time ago and I just put it aside. So I apologize for that....
But I can still write it, somewhat, so I will....
First thing, this is not the best movie I have seen. They wasted very good acting into a movie that was not worth it.... Sadly, the girls participating here acted amazing, but the movie was just a piece of c***.
It is practically about a girl who is taken to an asylum because her stepfather was going to abuse of her little sister and so her sister dies and she ends up at this place. This is were the confusing kicks in because it suddenly turns into some kind of dance place, where guys come to see girls dance. The main character meets 4 girls and she embarks on this mission to get them out of there. Another thing, every time she dances everything turns into some sort of battle field... and she starts fighting this big monsters trying to succeed in the mission at hand which is to find each of the items that will give her freedom. I will not tell you the end because I don't want to ruin it for you. Plus, I already gave too much away.... lol
I do not recommend it though. So don't watch it, lol but you could if you want to :)

Have a nice day,
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment