Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Update on Me!! lol

So, I don't know why I decided to write about me... I guess because a lot of things have happened that made me realize what I have and to learn to appreciate it. The things that have happened might not seem like the big deal, but they have changed a little of who I am.
First things first, I finally told of something that had happened to me 2 years ago and had been killing me inside out for all this time. I never realized that keeping it inside would do that to me, but I can tell you that I don't know how many nights I spent crying because of this....This one thing that happened, it might not have been a really bad thing, but it had me dying every time I thought about it. It killed me a little more every time I thought about it. I couldn't explain why, you know now I realize it still does, not as much as before but it still does...I know I made a mistake, but it still kills me to know that it was all my fault and I could have prevented it. It was in my hands to stop it. But anyway, I told of it.... It wasn't even someone close to me, just a random friend who happened to get to me. He made me tell him... but its okay, because it felt good to finally tell someone about it, even if it wasn't someone that I fully trust.
Well second thing going on and the best thing on this post :) My Boyfriend ♥ Who has made my life brighter :) I will not mention much about him for personal reasons, but just so you know I love him and he is awesome :) A little issue I had made me realize how important he became and how it easy it is for people to form any type of rumor. Even for my parents. Lol. But I am glad that is over :)
Third thing. You already know about this if you have been reading my blog before. COUNTRY MUSIC!!!! I love it!!! :) Give it a try :) Please okay :) lol just kidding, I know that many people don't like it, but I know I love it. Don't say you don't like if you have never heard it before, listen to it before you judge okay :)

Well that is it for personal note. :) Thank goodness huh? :) I will write a few more posts today, just because I have the time <3
Once again,
Smile,
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment