Tuesday, April 26, 2011

SLumdog Millionare!!

So I recently saw this movie and allow me to tell you that I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best movie I have seen in a very long time, I can a sure you that.Slumdog Millionaire is one of the best movies I have seen in all my life, I won't have to watch it again to remember it perfectly. Plus I love Dav Patel <3 He is so cute!!! :)
Did you know that this movie won an Oscar for Best Picture, I can only tell you that it deserved that award. Not because I love it, or Dav Patel.. lol. but because it was a very good film, and it showed us a great lesson and it was just very well done :)
It almost made me cry at many moments of the movie. Well anyway, for those of you that have not seen it, check it out. This is a movie that I do recommend because I loved it. :)  Plus I love the soundtrack, Jai Ho <3 Makes me wanna dance all the time :)

So for those of you who don't know or have never heard about this movie I'll give you a little summary, written by me :) (not like those before when I used to copy lol)

The movie is practically about a game (I want to be a millionaire), in which a very common guy (Dav Patel) wins many rupees (India's money), and everyone thinks that he cheated so they take him to the police and ask him how he knew the answers without cheating. Turns out he only knew because of the rough life he had lived. He then goes on telling the part of his life that gave him the answer to every question. (SPOILER ALERT, SPOILER ALERT ^.^)
At the end you find that the only reason he came to the show was to find the girl of his dreams, because she watched this show. At the end she does and he guesses the last answer since that is the only he doesn't know. I will not tell you if he gets it right or not. lol
Watch it, I hope you all like it:)
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment