Sunday, February 23, 2014

It is official, we are getting married

We have officially set a date and time for our wedding.


Manny and I are getting married at the end of March. I decided it was time to write about this because I want to make sure it is recorded somewhere. I want to make sure that I am able to look back and see how my feelings are at this
time.

Manny had proposed to me long ago. I had answered his question with a yes. We never set the date though. A few weeks ago we finally decided that it was time. I have been ecstatic !

Plans are flowing. Date at the courthouse is set. We are preparing for our mini-honeymoon. All is fine.

This will be the happiest day in our lives, up until now. I love my fiancĂ© so much.... I know that whatever "goes down!" will be great :) nothing can ruin it, and if anyone tries, they will have suffer the wrath of Andy!!

Can't wait!
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment