Saturday, February 22, 2014

To all come happiness...... Eventually....

It has been so long since the last time I took a minute out of my daily routine to write something  for this blog... It has been a minute since I went back to look at everything in here..... I wish I could've taken a minute in the past year to record the way I  was feeling, or what I was going through because it is so good to read it here.... It doesn't matter if it is bad or good... It just helps me feel better.... I probably let go of my feeling way better when I wrote weekly instead of not writing at all....
Life has been the most tragic, nostalgic, sad, depressing and at the same time, the most happy.... I do not understand how that is possible. It is not possible to recount every single milestone I've had since the last time I wrote a post. I cannot remember everything, and therefore I regret having not been here to tell myself what happened..... At the same time I am happy, because there are some things that I do not wish to remember, but I know that I have to.

I kept saying that I was going to include this blog in my daily life because it is like a journal to me. It still is... The only difference is that now there will be a big gap in it.... It kind of reminds me of 50 first dates... Because Lucy had to read a diary about her life everyday.... and even though I don't lose my memory everyday... I do lose pieces of it throughout the years so there are things I want to make sure I remember.... So here comes a frenzy of posts! :)

I am back everyone(Whoever is out there to read this...),

Love,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment