Sunday, February 23, 2014

Our wedding is fast approaching.....

We just went out and bought my wedding dress. Its a pretty peachy dress, not the traditional white but its beautiful. My fiancé liked it, I liked it and I know I will look beautiful in it because I will be happy....

That, however, is not the point of this post.... My mom is leaving the state a month before my wedding. She wont be able to attend and the more I think about it the more it hurts. I wish she would be there because there will be an emptiness in my chest and I wont be able to fix it.. And in the future, when I am talking about my wedding I will be sad that she wasn't in that moment with my. My father will be there... I wont let him miss that moment of my life... But its not the same, and I am not happy about keeping the thought of my wedding away from him, but it has left me no Choice.... And I think back to these things... What a sad thing.....

However, I have decided that I am not going to let that ruin the moment. Me and my caring boyfriend are getting married and nothing is going to ruin that. I will be so happy on that day and the days of preparation and everything will be fine :)


Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment