Monday, September 26, 2011

I admit it! I used to write nonsense!!

Okay, I admit it!!! I suck!! I do!! I am sorry!! I have been so stressed out about everything, including college, that I have nothing to write about!! Nothing!! Gggggrrrrrrr!! It makes me mad, because I wish I had something to write about, and I do. I just don't have the head to think about enough, and I have no head to elaborate on anything!! Grrrrr!!! I am sorry, I will however, hopefully after this college season ends, I will have time.

I do, however, have somewhat important to say, earlier this month I had an epiphany... Haha, I realized that people with blogs are just people with a lot of time! Ha! Wow.... It took a while, but I got it.. Haha, since I had so much time before I could write paragraphs and paragraphs of useless nonsense, and now, because I have no time, I can't write nonsense anymore.. haha.... I know I sound stupid, and I know I am practically going back to myself, yes yes...
I admit it!! Oh well... Hopefully I can come back and actually write about important stuff... haha (=

Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment