Friday, September 30, 2011

I am very weird... I know....

So... since ya'll know that lately I have no time to write... Yes, yes I know I am one busy woman.. -.- For the most part... As I am sitting in front of my monitor... as I stare at the computer screen with absolutely no words... No words come to mind, even if I have a million thoughts going through my head.. I have no words.. At least no significant ones... I have no idea why...

I used to be able to sit in front of the monitor and write so much about nothing... Anything could be my topic, and now... I don't know.. I think it might be the fact that I have no time.. Maybe it's the fact that I have someone in my mind most of the time now... I don't know if that is what causing me to not have ideas... I have no clue.. but I know that he makes me happy (=

Anyway, since I am sitting in front of the monitor, and now I have some words on here... I thought that this should be good.. You probably know that I come up with this on its way... I don't know.. I wish I could write exactly how I feel, I want to tell everyone about what I have inside screaming to be heard.... but I don't know... I guess I can't.....

Annie♠

No comments:

Post a Comment