Friday, September 30, 2011

Movies I have seen lately





Abduction with Taylor Lautner, interesting enough it was a good movie... I thought that it would be horrible because it is the Twilight wolf, and sadly I am not a fan of Twilight.. Haha! What am I saying!? Sadly?! Haha!! Gladly!! Anyway, it was a pretty good movie and I liked it, it reminded me of Shark Boy and Lava Girl.
Contagion was pretty sick!! Ha! One of my facebook friends put it that way! Ironic huh?And isn't Matt Deamon dreamy!!! I just love him!! XD

So yeah those are two movies I saw very very recently, they are both very good movies! I loved them! (=

Another movie I saw was Rise of the Planet of the Apes, which was awesome too!! Hahaha, a little sad, almost made me cry, but very good (:


So anyway, I think this is it.. If I see any others I will try to write a review.. XD Yes I know try... XD

Always,
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment