Friday, September 30, 2011

A memorable walk.....

Lately I had grown very unaware of my surroundings, specially when I am walking. I forgot how beautiful it was to just walk and take a look around. I forgot all the wonderful views that one can have while walking, because this afternoon I saw everything as I hadn't since we moved. There is just so much out there, so much that you can look at. Oh, and the beauty of it.. Behind of all the cars, behind the buildings, behind our society there is still a world. A beautiful world that we have covered with aesthetic things, with material things, things that we don't even need in our everyday life. So why do we forget about what really matters? I honestly have no clue....




People need to start noticing what is around them, because, as I have learned throughout my life.... the most important things are not material.......

Love,
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment