Friday, September 30, 2011

My sister is bugging me.... Grrrrr,,,,,

Okay, so I am trying to write something nice on my blog... and I have my sister bugging me on the side... playing with my hair, poking me... making my life miserable!! Goooosh! She is the most annoying person ever!! I am trying to write and she is making it impossible... so there is another why, if you ever ask, that I don't write here.. Because I have that little devil making me life awful!!

Okay... Now she is playing with my hair.... she is combing it... Grrrrr..... It is not easy to write right now.... she is making this the hardest thing ever... Oh well... I will try to write a few things, but if they sound all funny, or like I am mad at something, you will know why.... XD

Always,
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment