Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 25 Murderer?!

I would have never thought that I'd dream with any of my family members as murderers. Today I woke up and wrote it down. Lol. I dreamt that one of my uncles, one that I care for, was a murderer, a cold blooded assassin! I could not believe it. Well, you can imagine, it was causing problems. So, in the dream, my cousin and I tried to stop him. Our efforts were very unsuccessful. At one point in the dream I was being chased by one of his dogs. I kept running through this labyrinth, and at one point I came upon 3 men, and all three were shot at. As soon as I realized they were dead, I kept running.After that, I came to my uncle again, and asked him to stop killing, then my cousin joined me and pleaded with me as well. Then I just simply woke up.

I made sure I told my uncle about it. I don't understand what made him laugh.... lol.. no, yes I do, it is because in reality he can't kill a fly.

Well, until next time,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment