Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 26 Jak and Daxter

Well today's dream was rather unexpected... For many reasons actually. So I had been playing this video game lately: Jak2. It was pretty entertaining, really. lol. Though, I finished it a couple weeks ago. I would assume that it was what caused today's dream.

I dreamt that I was playing alongside Jak, can you believe that. It was cool for a moment, until I had to fight all those red soldiers. Lol, I guess if you've played it you know what I am talking about. So then I got into this elevator and it shot straight up, it was supposed to take me to another level. I am guessing that it was because the game got stuck or something, so I pressed a button on the elevator and then it began to fall back down. The impact wasn't much, apparently. So I got out like nothing. To my surprise I found someone I didn't expect waiting for me. Someone I knew when I was in middle school. It was kind of funny, because he kept saying how he had saved my life.

Then I woke up, that was it once again,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment