Thursday, August 19, 2010

My next road trip...

I just found out recently that we will be out on the 'open road' very soon. Not to move though, *sigh* but to go to Mexico to visit some family. From what I've heard, I think my parents are deciding to make this a sort of tradition. Since my mom and sister got papers, we have been going every single time we have the chance.I really don't mind, however, it is kind of scary to think we are going all the way there in car.
Coat of arms of Mexico.Image via Wikipedia

Well, besides that, it seems that we will be making many stops before we actually reach our destination. I don't know how many or where, but we are. It was my dad's idea, but hey, I think he just wants to go by Vegas before getting straight on the road. It does sound exciting and all, but with all that's going on, I hope we make it there safe and sound. Plus on the way back. lol.

I can't decide if I'm impatient or scared,
Annie
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment