Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dream #27 Falling Elevators!! :o

Now, I will warn you, I am a little scared about this reoccurring dreams that I have been having. I have been dreaming a lot with elevators these last days, I haven't written about them though, because for many reasons I have been forgetting. The only one I wrote down was the one where I was on an elevator and it seemed like a video game I sometimes play.

Anyway, today my dream started with the falling elevator. I was trapped inside of it and I remember feeling really scared. At first the elevator starts going up, then it starts falling. Really fast. I don't know why, but for some reason, I remember falling and how it felt really clearly. I also remember feeling alone, and having no one there with me. There was nothing I could do to save myself. After that, when I was somehow back outside, far away from that elevator, I found myself in some kind of hotel. To my despair, the building starts sinking, right into the grown, and the place starts flooding with water. The only way to safety was up. So I start making myself up. On the way, I find a couple puppies which happen to belong to two girls, who are twins. I don't remember much after that. the last thing I remember is being at the roof of the building and just observing how the earth ate up the building.

Scary huh, it is really the most scary dream I've  had in a while.
Well, hopefully it doesn't happen again,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment