Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back to school finally

Well after having had so much time to rest over the summer, with sadly no interesting stories or adventures as I hoped, I am finally back to school. By the way, really happy that I am too. It felt like so long passed before we came back, but as soon as I walked in the doors of my first period class it felt as if it had been just yesterday when I last was there. Well that just is because I am taking Journalism again, thanks to that I have the privilege to be with the same teacher once again.Even though there are many new faces and many which have left off to college, it still feels the same to walk in. I believe that was a really nice way to start the first day of school.

Well after that, I followed the rest of my new Junior schedule. Soon I found myself in my second period class, which is Dance. It was great to be in that class again, because I couldn't take it on my sophomore year, but its nice to be back. I think that it was my favorite class. Notice how I didn't say favorite teacher, ha ha, but favorite class. Anyway, there my teacher didn't waste time and got us dancing during the first 15 minutes. She already started teaching us the warm-up, I believe. Yes. It was really fun, and I also thought, well if I do good, why not try out for the dance team, it seems like a lot of fun. So, maybe if I get the hang of things I might try out for the dance team, so wish me luck. Please. :)

Now, I mentioned my favorite class, my journalism class, what about my favorite teacher. Well, for some reason, my favorite teacher so far (besides my journalism teacher) is my physics teacher. Who happens to be a guy, and I usually don't like male teachers, I don't know why, I just don't. Well, my physics teacher is really cool and funny, and I am sure that he is going to do a great job teaching us. So because of that he is my favorite so far. Though, it might also be because he gave me back my nickel.... hmmm... ha ha who knows, I just know he is cool.

Besides that, nothing else happened. I saw my friends again, saw the new people coming in, all the freshmen, naturally looked for the people that I remembered, and tried to keep up. Oh, well I also had ROP during the first class, but the I deducted that it was going to take too much of my time, and how was I going to do my homework then, so I doped out. Oh well, maybe next year I'll give it another go.

For now, that's all I gotta say, so,
until next time,
Annie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment