Saturday, November 6, 2010

Choices

I know that this will be like the third time I talk about making mistakes, but I have realized that they are part of everyday life and we have to learn to live with them, no matter how miserable they make your life. Besides, no one ever said that living would be easy. That would be just the dying and being born part. That is way too easy. We need to make mistakes and learn from them. That is what makes life the great adventure that it is. Don't you think?

I do, the thing is that I realized that a little while ago. Well I might have always known this, I just didn't want to admit it to myself. I didn't want to admit that I might make a little more mistakes that anyone else. But now I know that it's okay, at least for now, because I am going to take something from all those mistakes. I am going to have more experience and for future situations I will know what to do. :-) So that is good. Right.

Since I have been struggling these last few days with all the things I've got going on. I hadn't thought much about what to write, but then this came to me. XD That sounds weird....lol... Oh well....

Well, I'll be hoping that everything gets better,
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment