Monday, November 1, 2010

Writing..

My life seems to be a big mess right at this moment... and you know something? It really sucks....That is the reason why I haven't really written anything... My head is just a point where it can't think, my mind is just trying to find a solution to all the problems that it has....i don't think that it'll get sorted out, but who knows, hopefully.

The way things went for me these last couple weeks were not at all what I expected. Everything took a very wrong turn. A horrible turn, and I ended up getting more hurt than I expected, plus I hurt the people around me. Well someone in specific, and it is not cool. Sometimes, I swear I make the most horrible mistakes, and it is not easy to fix them. One thing I know is that they are there, and once there always there. I am not going to look at them with remorse, I will look at them straight out and study them well, because I don't want to make the same mistake twice. It hurts too much.

Isn't it funny how often I talk about this, mistakes... I think this is the second time. I suppose that I need some way to let everything out. Writing is the best way to let everything out. It really works wonders for me.

A couple years ago I used writing to express what I wanted. To create my perfect little world. Now I use it to let all the pain, happiness, sadness, hatred, & any other thoughts flow free out of my body. Instead of crying I write, instead of hating I write, instead of jumping up and down with excitement I write. Funny huh?

Well I believe I am done with this chapter or part of my feelings. Weird how things turn out huh? I really have to stop saying HUH!!!

All for now,
Annie♥

I will try to keep on writing and I'll also try to write more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment