Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Life Changes...... Let's Deal With It

I just recently got some news that might change my life forever..... If they go as they seem they will my life with be a very different one by the start of next year. This could mean many things, it can either be for the the good or for the worst. I know, however, that it will go as I want it to go. I can make it the best news of my life, or I can take it as a depressing and horrible new experience. I don't know which one to go for, because I can see the good side and the bad side at the same time. I don't know how to take it. I am afraid......

The thing is that.... there is a possibility that I lose my friends, I cannot mention how or when because of some other reasons. But that is another story. The thing is, if this event happens I will lose my friends, or at least contact with them and my family. It'd be a new start for me.... A whole new start, and I can see that as the good side, but it can be the bad side too, because of how old I am. Ugh....

 I really hate when life puts me in these situations...Because at the end it all depends on me. It is up to me what I want to make of this new experience, it is up to me to see the good side to it. At the end that is what I am going to do, because I cannot do anything to change the way things are already going... It is not up to me to change the situation, just how I look at it...

If things are confirmed, I promise to write about it, since this will be such a big change for me,

'till then,
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment