Monday, November 15, 2010

The Forth Kind

Just saw this horrifying movie... Ugh, I don't know what I am going to do with all this information in my head. It all looked too real, I keep wondering if they did all that thing about the doctor for the viewers of if it was actually all true.... They did say that we decide whether to believe it or not, that makes it more credible... ugh.. but with all the things that are already going on in everyone's daily life it is very hard not to believe... don't you think?

However, for some reason, it doesn't scare me anymore.... when I was watching the movie I was as scared as a prey would be in front of its killer, because I know and think that this can actually happen to someone... You know I just realized, I think I should explain what the movie is about... It is basically about alien abductions, and its with that lady that stars in Resident Evil. The whole movie runs with the story, but according to them they have proof, so they show that. As the movie is going, there is segments of the actually "footage" which is supposed to make it credible. How do we know that the so called footage is actual footage?

Well whether it's true or not, I already saw it.... so there is no going back... It's all in my head.... :( Oh well...

Now, I did say that it didn't scare me, I really don't want to say that I am not afraid of being abducted because what if I do get abducted.. and ugh.. I don't want that, so I am not going to lie, I am terrified of being abducted. The thing that doesn't scare me is the whole thing with the aliens and them coming to earth. If they had wanted it to they would have killed us a long time ago. I believe they have the power, and will kill us when ever they please, but they haven't done it. There must be a reason. Who knows.

Until we meet again,
Annie♥ ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment