Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Letters to Juliet

Today I saw this movie, Letters to Juliet, and in my opinion I thought that it was a really nice romance. I hadn't seen a romance movie in a while, at least this good. Besides the message that it portrays is really sweet. True Love.... *sigh*

This movie really made me wish that I had true love. Though, it also helped me realize that I have to wait and it will come to me eventually. Lol. Because, oh no, I will seem too desperate, and after what happened to me. No no, I don't want to make the same mistakes again, so I will just wait.....  :) Seems like the best way to go. Patience is really a virtue.

I think that Letters to Juliet was really good. I really recommend it. It is not only for girls, and I tell you that because I saw this movie with my dad, and even he liked it. And trust me, my dad is really not the one that is into Romance flicks... XD

So, if you have the time watch it.. :) Maybe it'll be good for you too,
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment