Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows

Last night I went to see Harry Potter. I have to say, this was the best Harry Potter film I've seen in a while, not counting the first two. This one was really cool, I loved it!!!! The last few movies had been awful, I suppose it was time for this one to be good. Plus it is the last one, well at least part of it...lol. :)

I honestly can't wait to see the second part.

It is funny though, I have never completely read the books. I've been a devoted Harry Potter fan for as long as I can remember (Haha, no, its not that long), and I haven't been able to read the books. I read the first one, and started the second. They were just as good, or better than the movies, but I just can't make time to read them anymore. I used to read so much, not anymore though. I hardly have time. But anyway! That's another subject. Back to Harry. I tried reading the last book, I read like 10 pages, and then I didn't have time for it.I'll try to read them soon though. As soon as I have time for them.

So, back to the movie. Well hold up, I can hardly manage about what I want to talk about. When it comes to Harry Potter there is so much out there. Lol. But I don't want to bring up all those topics involving Harry, like why is Hermione going to stay with Ron, or why is Harry going to stay with Ginny? That is what is going to happen, no way around it. So let's deal with it.

But now that I brought it up, I did see much more chemistry between Hermione and Harry than with Hermione and Ron. Oh well....

The movie was awesome, I was sad at the end though, and it made me cry.... I don't want to ruin it for any of you that haven't seen it, but I was really sad with the death of one of my favorite characters.....

Well I suppose that is it for now....
Annie☺

No comments:

Post a Comment