Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dreams #32-35

I have not forgotten about my "Dream Journal," I have actually kept it in mind all this time. I even wrote a couple dreams I've had, I just hadn't had the time to post them here. I don't know. Since all the things I had going on. That is now over, and I believe that I am back to normal. Even though so little time has passed. I am really sorry, but I for once am feeling like the happiest girl in the planet, and I have no boyfriend, my parents are doing horrible with money, we might be moving out, to even all that out, I also have great friends, a very loving family, and that makes everything better. Anyway! This post is about my dreams, I have to warn you, there are a few....
So here they are(I have to warn you, most of them I don't remember):

9/19/10 Dream #32:
I build a submarine, go underwater because my parents were dead. I really don't remember this one, just the part were I am underwater...

9/24/10 Dream #33
I had a dream about Pokemon and this one doll from my little sister's video game. Weird....

From source: Two mammal-eating "transient...Image via Wikipedia
10/24/10 Dream #34
Submarine trip with my godparents and some other people. Oh, I remember this one really well. It wasn't really a submarine, it was more like a big metal boat. At first we all seem to be having fun, but then they end up dressing my little sister like a killer whale, one of those orca.She is almost killed, if it hadn't been that I told her to take the costume off. After that we agree that we should stay together for the rest of the trip. There is a huge storm and then we end up having to jump off the ship to save our lives. I start looking for my cousins but can't find them, then I woke up..... lol... This one was creepy.

10/28/10 Dream #35
My dream involved a museum... I have to say, even though I know that it is really annoying, but I don't remember this one. We go on a slide to get from place to place. lol. That is all I wrote....

11/7/10 Dream #36
Stranded at my school, really late and I don't know whether the bus is still running or not. I end up in a car with some guy who is supposed to take me home, but we get to the mountains, and then we are pushing the car because we ran out of gas. I see a couple of my friends who tell me hi, but then leave. I wake up right after I lend 5 dollars to the guy for gas...


Well this is it... those are all the dreams that I had on the last few days. I do, however, have to add that I've had a lot of nightmares. I just was too scared so I didn't write them down. I woke up in the middle of the night twice this week. When I woke up those times, I knew exactly what I had dreamt, I just decided not to write it down. Those mornings when I woke up, I had no clue what the nightmares were, so that is good. I just hope that whatever they were they don't come true....

All for now,
Annie♥
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment