Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Artificial Hearts & Repo Men

So a few days ago I thought artificial hearts weren't possible... but then I read about it somewhere online and decided to look it up. I found out that they do exist! Ha ha yeah laugh, I know it might be silly of me that I didn't realize, but I mean, it seemed like something out of that Repo Men movie. (Which was great by the way, really violent though).

So, I also heard that the youngest person with an artificial heart is living in Italy and he is just 15 years old. Amazing huh?

What do you think about artificial hearts? Are they for the good? I think they are, and I think that they will save millions of lives. :-)
Just like any other artificial organ, I just hope that nothing ends up like that movie Repo Men.

Annie♥

1 comment:

  1. If love resides in the heart and a person with a transplanted heart happens to walk by someone who the donor was in love with - will the person know it? I mean, the heart is now part of this person's soul... so perhaps some of those cherished memories might make it to the brain and eyes. Now, if this comment touched your heart, then visit top19teenbloggers.com and see what other teen bloggers are talking about. TTYL

    ReplyDelete