Thursday, October 7, 2010

On Love..Reality

On my way home today... Well I shouldn't start that way, because on my way home today the bus took me I don't know where and I had to walk to much home.... but never mind that... Back to what I want to talk about...

On my long walk, I happened to walk through a really pretty street... I saw a an elderly couple holding hands.... and she smiled at him like if no one else was around, and he looked at her in the most amazing way... I couldn't believe the way that they seemed to be in love. Or are in love. Something that I wish I had, well not like that. Um, how do I explain it... Well I wish that one day I fall in love like that, a love that will last for a long time...

Well you know, now that I think about it, I don't know for how long the couple I saw have been together I just assumed.. but the way they looked at each, it seemed like they have known each other forever. It was just an amazing picture. I wanted to stand there and just watch them pour their hearts out. It was so sweet. :-) If I could I would have taken a picture, they looked so IN LOVE! These daily things are the ones that remind me about why we are here. It makes me want to live forever, but just if I have someone to share forever with...

Wishing,
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment