Thursday, October 7, 2010

DragonBall!! :-)

Lately I have been watching way to much Dragon Ball, well maybe not too much, but yeah. My dad found out that it is on on this one channel.. Um, CW I think...
Yeah, and my dad has always been a Dragon Ball fan and thanks to him so am I. I really like the series, not more than some of my favorite anime series, but I really do like it, and will be watching it with my dad every Saturday morning with him. Well because we LOVE it! :-)

Well, you can't blame us, we like it. Oh and the series seem to just have started, well not since the beginning, but we are watching some of the first episodes, or around there. Well wait! No, oh I don't know... We are watching Dragon Ball Z Kai, when Goku's son, Gohan, is still a kid, and is being trained for the arrival of the super saiyans. Ha ha, before I go on, I have to let you know that I feel rather weird talking about this. I don't think I have ever talked about anime or cartoons. Well cartoons maybe... AH! I got out off topic!!

I don't think I have anything else to say about Dragon Ball, just that I will be watching it every Saturday. :-)

Waiting for the arrival of the Saiyans,
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment