Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Halloween, quickly approaching....

Jack-o-laternImage via Wikipedia
A couple days ago I realized that Halloween is almost here, and I don't know what I am going to dress up like!! Ha ha, I do have a couple costumes from past years, so if I don't find anything I might as well use those. Though, I wanted to dress up with something new. Oh well......I guess if it isn't possible it is okay :-)

Besides, I also got the idea from a friend to make my own costume, yes it would be very less expensive. So that is the bright side, but how do I make it? I really have no head for that, I am not an artsy person. I am not good with things like that.....

If you have ever seen any project or work that relates to putting things together, well I am simply no good... but you know what, yeah I know I will be contradicting myself in just a minute, I should give it a try, maybe it won't turn out as bad....

Any ideas??? Please comment :-)
Annie♥
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment