Saturday, October 9, 2010

My first FootBall Game

Yesterday I went to my first High School Football Game ever!
It was awesome, up to a point of course and besides sadly we lost, 13-42... Yeah, our team got their ass kicked yesterday... It doesn't matter, our team is way better than the team we lost to, I guess it was just that it wasn't their day. Ha ha, oh I don't know.

Well I was okay with that, the fact that we lost I mean. I was glad to have at least been there, and it wasn't bad to be my first. Besides I don't know much about football, and it took me most of the game to figure it out. I was in the stands just looking at the score, after a while I realized what was going on and we started cheering every time we saw the chance of a touchdown approach. By the way, I only saw one touch down from my team. Oh, and I was really late, by the time we got there they were already on the second period. I think we were losing 6-21 at that time, but its okay. At the end of the game I was happy I had been there to cheer on my team. I am sure we will win next time!! :-)

Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment