Friday, October 8, 2010

Going Green, electric Cars??

The other day I was thinking.. Is Global Warming really happening? Well of course it is!!! Okay, so what now.. how can we fix it? Are electric cars the answer? I don't know but it left me wondering..... So I looked into it, plus we saw this one movie in my Journalism Class, an Inconvenient Truth. It was not the best documentary ever(that belongs to the Cove), but it is eye opening. It gives you all the facts to prove that Global Warming is happening and it will NOT stop unless we do something about it.

The facts, and data on all the harmful things happening to our world are climbing, and fast. Things are affecting the world in another level. The ice caps are melting, every year seems to be hotter than the one before, and animal species are slowly going extinct. Sadly, it is hard to say how much longer we have. If we do, it is hard to think about the world that our children will have to live in. Will they have to live with the consequences of our actions??

All this sounds awful doesn't it?

I know that electric cars are already a reality, but will they help in the long run? I really hope so, because it is really impossible to see any other way that we are going to stop Global Warming.

You know, I think that if just people knew about this, everything would be a little different, because I am sure that most would try to help out.

Aware,
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment