Monday, October 18, 2010

Lately.... I've been having some issues with myself....

Sometimes, when we get what we want, things don't turn out the way we would want them to be.... Sadly I have been there, and I know how it feels....

Lately, I have been feeling rather empty and I really don't know why... Well let me straight that out, I know why... I am just to scared to admit it to myself or others.... I think it is because I am afraid of fixing things.... because when I do, things will just end up horrible. I am afraid that people will get hurt... I don't want to do what I need to do because I really don't want to hurt people... Having this type of power is scary... because by not doing what I am supposed to, I am hurting myself... but if I do it then... well I'll hurt someone else..... ugh... it is just a really hard thing to go through.. and I am afraid that this has happened to me already, and I didn't learn my lesson...

Sorry to be bothering you with this... I just wanted to let you know why I hadn't written lately... and now you know..... I had just not been myself these last few days, I have been doing a lot of thinking, and yeah...

Hopefully I am myself soon,
Annie♥

1 comment:

  1. I understand completely how you feel. I have been going through the same kinds of things for the past little while, and it is really hard. You almost feel guilty for feeling badly about yourself, which just brings on worse feelings.
    Anyways, I have all of your posts from this month, you have a lot of them, and I regretfully do not have the time to read every single post, but I really do like what I have seen. You write about reality, not fake stuff. This is simply your thoughts, and I am very impressed by that. You have the type of writing that I wish I could more easily create.
    Props to you,
    Kelly
    http://talonskelly.edublogs.org

    ReplyDelete