Sunday, June 1, 2014

A New YouTube Channel for Your Amusement

A couple of weeks ago Manny and I started a YouTube channel together. At first it was nothing big, just an idea in our heads. We uploaded one video, the Husband Tag and yesterday we just uploaded another one.

Manny came up with a schedule for our channel so we can make it a routine. Imagine? I was so surprised by this. Anyway, we came up with a schedule for the channel and we decided that Monday would be mine and Fridays would be his. So Monday I would post a video, every single Monday, about something that I was going to write on the blog that week. So for example, if I were to write a blog about a makeup product on Monday, I would make a video about that makeup product for YouTube, that way you guys get the choice of whether to watch my opinion on a video or read about it or even both if you guys are feeling like daredevils!

Friday, which is going to be Manny's Day, he would make a video related to his Friday post. You know how he posts lists on his day? Well he would make a video version of his post and that way you guys can see the list on video and hear him and everything or read it. I think this makes it better for you guys because you can interact with us in a more personal level.

Eventually, we want to let you in our lives a little bit more and we will start to vlog. Post up videos of our daily lives so if you guys are interested in this let me know in a comment below. I hope you guys are just as excited as I am for this chapter in our Journey. I am sure it is going to be a lot of fun. This new chapter will help us grow and we hope we can bring a little bit more joy to your home.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the video,
Andy




Our YouTube Channel: M+A :)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment