Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars book review

You guys probably know by now that I love my movies. Ever since I can remember I have been going to watch movies, just to tell you that I saw every single Harry Potter Movie at the theater. That's like, how many years? Eight? I am not sure, anyway, I want you guys to know that I am not only a movie lover, I also quite honestly love to read. I just hadn't had the chance to read recently, you know, getting married and all. Boy, do I have to make a post about everything that changed in my life recently? (Comment down below if yes! If you don't want to know, tell me down below too!)

Anyway, I love to read. I actually used to write many book reviews before, so another book review was long overdue. If you guys want to check out my other book reviews, I will link them at the end of this post.

A couple of days ago, I read the book everyone has been raving about: The Fault in our Stars. Yes, I gave in into peer pressure and read it. It took me two days to read it, but that's okay, it took me 2 and a half weeks to read the Twilight Saga, sorry off topic again.

I am sure, one way or another you guys have heard of the Fault in Our Stars, either by watching the trailer of the movie (That's how I found out), or reading a review, or walking in to Hot Topic. Point is, you might have heard of it. It is a love story of a cancer patient and it takes so many turns. Honestly, I don't think there is any more to say about it. It is a touching love story of a cancer patient who falls in love with a cancer patient survivor. You follow the two characters (Gus and Hazel) through their adventures and self-fulfillment. I found it very sentimental, but I didn't cry! If you read or saw the movie Sister's Keeper and liked it, you will like this one too.

I am sorry that I can't tell you anymore, but I don't feel like this story has much explaining. I know this comment alone might discourage you from reading the book, but don't let it. There are just some books that are hard to explain, you are just going to have to read this book and find out yourself.

Andy

My other book reviews:
Thirteen Reasons Why
Cirque du Freak/ Cirque du Freak Review on last book
Before I Die
Bloodline
MockingJay
(Don't Judge, these are from 2010)

PS: Here is the trailer for Fault in Our Stars in case you haven't seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment