Friday, May 28, 2010

Cirque du Freak and something about feelings...


. . .Hey everyone!

So, not long ago I became obsessed with this series: Cirque du Freak, awesome books!! They are great even though I should be reading something more my age, but who cares I love them anyways... XD O well, there's nothing I can do, right?



Okay, anyways.. So right now I am reading the tenth book, I think... Well it is called Lake of Souls. If you know about these books and have read them, you know that Darren loses someone really close to him in the tenth book. After that person dies, he hold in all the tears and feelings of mourn. However, this makes him seem hollow, and after sometime, he finally cries for that person.
This got me thinking, and I realized this must happen to all of us. We all at one point lose something, or something happens to us and it breaks our heart and leaves us in such a shock that we forget to cry. We need to let all those feelings out, it is very unhealthy to keep all the hidden tears from coming out. Something like that happened to me a couple days ago, and you wouldn't believe what a relief it is to cry and let everything out. I felt like I had taken a burden off my shoulders. So, I am just advising you and letting you know that there is nothing wrong with crying. :-)
Now going back to Cirque du Freak, I am just gonna say, they are great books. I love them!!!! Just please don't tell me what happens on the last books, I am almost done. :-) I have two more to go, and as soon as I finish I will do a review, but as a whole. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment