Monday, May 17, 2010

GhostWhisperer/Smallville














Well I am pretty sure that everyone has a favorite live show, one that you can't miss. For example my dad, he has to watch Smallville every single Friday, and me with my Ghost whisperer. Check Spelling


For those of you that don't know any of these shows, I will tell you a little about each.

GHOST WHISPERER
This is a series that has been airing since September 2005. It is about a woman, Melinda Gordon(Jennifer Love Hewitt), who can talk to ghosts, or as she calls them: "earthbound spirits." She believes that she has to send them into the "light" or help them cross over by simply helping them solve their unfinished business with the living. Throughout the show she helps people and and the dead to solve all their issues, and if you watch it long enough and from the beginning you would find that soon, her personal life gets involved as well. I am not so sure but it has many seasons already, and soon this season will come to an end as well. (Andrea, Melinda, and Jim, her husband)
^^First season^^
Melinda and Jim's ghost, no worries he comes back, he doesn't go into the light

S M A L L V I L L E

I really don't know about this show. My dad is the one that watches it the most. It is basically the story of superman before he became superman. Louis Lane, Lex Luther, and Clark Kent are all involved. I think the league of justice comes in some time (Correct me if I'm wrong). I think right now the season is about Clark is finally going to come out as superman. I am not sure though. (I should have asked my dad to write this, he is the expert)

No comments:

Post a Comment