Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Who doesnt hate bugs??

This morning was pretty crazy...... Today is my mom's birthday, but that was not the reason why it went the way it went. ^o^
My sister was the one the kinda caused it. If that's what you call drinking orange juice one night, and accidentally dropping it on the bed sheet. Well that's what appears to have happened some nights ago. Well anyways, this morning I woke up, just to find ants!! Many of them, all crawling on my sister's bed. At first I was too shocked to do anything, then I tried waking her up:

"Hey Mags!!" I told her, "there's ants all over you!"

"Ugh, I don't care," was her simple answer. I couldn't believe it.

"What? They are going to bite you, get up sleepy head" I told her, but she didn't budge.

It was around 6:15 am, and we usually woke up 15 minutes later. I got up, went to tell my mom, and by the time I came back to our room, my sister had gotten of the bed and was staring right down at where she had just been.

She turned to me, looked at me with confused eyes and said, "I thought you were kidding!"
I wanted to laugh then, but I realized, oh well, she's ten. My mom got up, helped us clean things around, even though it was her birthday. She used some kind of bug spray so hopefully the ants will be gone. She yelled at my sister for not being clean, then told us that she would fix everything later. When I came back from school, that was kinda my job. Lol.

Well this isn't about that morning. Right. That was just to let you know why I decided to write about bugs today. Yeah, weird huh?


Well, first of all, who likes bugs? I have no idea, but I'm positive that there must be someone out there that does. However, I am pretty sure everyone has at least one bug or type of insect that they hate. For example me, I hate bees. I have bee phobia, seriously. I can't stand them, and I want to run away every time I see one. There are many other bugs that I hate. Spiders, worms, cockroaches, beetles, mosquitoes, and right now I really hate ants!! The list could go on and on and on!!!!!!!!!!!
Then I started thinking about all the other insects. The pretty ones. Haha, yeah... Who would have thought:

Butterflies, dragonflies, caterpillars, ladybugs, fireflies... etc.
Pretty!!! hahaha, not like ANts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment