Sunday, May 23, 2010

Update on my week...

Well, nothing much has been going on, but it is enough for me to write about it. I am not a senior in high school, I am a sophomore. I have found out many of the worries a senior is taking during this time of the year. Many of my friends have finished their senior portfolios, senior projects, and have gone to prom! I see that and I think, "Oh my god! Two more years and I am there! Oh my gosh I cant wait till prom!" etc, etc. Then I realize, I am growing up. I am on my way to becoming an adult. Soon I am going to have to go to University, make my final decision about my future, make my life worthwhile. So much and so little time.

A couple days ago, I was called something I know I am not... I don't know who it was, I don't know where they got the lie from, but it hurt me really bad. However, some time late I was helped to realize that they do not know who I am, and they have no idea what they are talking about. Also, one never knows who is the person that is talking to you from the other side. So don't let rude comments on you sites get you down, they know nothing about you, and you will find haters, everywhere.

Another thing, my dad has been talking about moving. Arkansas.... Yeah, he is talking about quitting his job and leaving this weekend!! I know it is a new adventure, and all, but he was never this serious... AW!!! Well if we do go, it is gonna be a lot for me. I am going to have to start over in school basically, find myself new friends. Ugh, it'd be so much... Well for now it is nothing serious, and as much as I know, it never is when my dad says that we are going to move. I guess we'll have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment